Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

God takes care of bumper bills

Just today, a good friend of mine gave testimony of two incidences where God came through for him.
1)  He had recently, accidentally knocked into someones bumper. The very angry driver got out of his car to inspect the cracked rear bumper. My friend responded by quickly getting out of his car to apologize and to take full responsibility of the incident.The angry man immediately cooled down and told my friend to forget the incident and drove away.
2)  In another similar incident, my friend had knocked someone from behind and the owner of the other car wanted $900 to get the bumper fixed. With some difficulty my friend somehow managed to make the payment. He told me that he was trying to figure out how to get by that particular month. The next day, he  receives money from 2 persons as gifts amounting to $2000
These aren't just coincidences. Our God is truly concerned with more than just our bills. Praise God He has big plans for you & me.
My friend promises me more testimonies soon. I got to be running along for now. Bye.

JS 6

No comments:

Post a Comment