Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Learning to speak properly ?

There is a strong need in our lives right now, to avoid wrong expressions in our speech and to learn to declare all the right things over ourselves, our families, friends and others. ( Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit ) Proverbs 18:21

Have't we heard these remarks before ? Do they sound familiar to you ?

Its driving me crazy !
I can't take it anymore !
It makes me mad when I think of...
I fall sick around this time, every month ..
I am sick & tired ...
I think I am a born loser
Yes, a palmist did once say that my husband would one day leave me ..
Stupid fellow !
It's like that in my family. We fight like cats & dogs
I can never seem to make ends meet
Don't waste your time with him .He is just a hopeless fellow
You lazy bum ..
Idiot ..
I am the sort of person, once I quarrel, I cut all ties ...
..My diabetes, ...my pressure ...my arthritis
He's a good-for-nothing ....

Keep guard Lord over our hearts, our thoughts & our speech, in Jesus Name, Amen

JS 1A

No comments:

Post a Comment