Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Derek Prince .. when assailed by sickness / infirmity

Jesus Himself bore my sins in His own body on the tree, that I, having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose wounds I was healed. 1 Peter 2 : 24
Declare in your prayer:
My body is the temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. My members ...... (name the part of your body which needs healing)are instruments of righteousness, presented to God for His service and for His glory. The devil has therefore no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus.
I overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. My body is for the Lord, and the Lord is for my body.
(The above declarations are based on 1 Corinthians 6:19, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 13:12, Romans 6:13, 8:33-34, Revelation 12:11, 1 Corinthians 6:13 )
Once we have repented of our sins and committed ourselves to Christ, God no longer looks at us as we are in our natural state. Instead, He looks at us from the perspective of the exchange that took place on the cross. Spiritually, He sees us as made righteous, physically, and sees us as made whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment